Tuesday, 14 July 2009

My Good Friend

I work at the lab where Akiko work.

Akiko was the most fun person to be with.

She brought me to Korea from Philippines. I am Raquel.

She was good boss and hard working. I liked working with her and she was also kind.

My english not so good but she came to our house in Philippines many times and bought place near my family.

She like family to us and we hurt now she has gone.

I want to say she gave me chance to be good worker and her house in my village she left to us.

We want to say how much she meant to us and her laugh is now empty.

It is so sad and kids in my village will miss her so much.

She Meant a lot to me coz she give me chance in life. I got that and still part of her team in Korea.

Is hard to stop tears. Is part of life but I still in shock and I know where she gone.

Akiko, I know you happier now, after your long illnesses.

God Bless You from Raquel

No comments: