
What is it with George Michael and Public Loos?
He has now been arrested TWICE whilst doing a dump in a public lavatory (or so it would seem).
It lends a whole new meaning to "coming out of the closet", wouldn't one say?
Well , in this case, going in, coming out, going in and then being arrested again for going in, not coming out. Not once but twice.
I could go on and on, and in Mr Michael's case, probably on and on again.
He is either on laxatives, or is just "on".
No disrespect to him, though. He is probably a very nice Grecian Urn (er).
Gives a whole new meaning to "Wham" and Andrew "Ridgely", I would have thought.
I could go "on" but I am "spent" for now.

3 comments:
Maybe I should not confess that I own Wham's Wake Me Up Before You-Go Go, but I do. It is sad to see what George Michael and Boy George's lives have come to. Maybe there is something about having the name George these days that is not good for one.
You would think George Michael could afford something a bit better than a public restroom. Talk about Tainted Love, that certainly must be a Soft Sale, maybe. Sorry, Soft Cell, could not resist. Let's hope George Michael and Boy George finally grow into something more mature, if not quite what we would call MEN. Sigh!!!
Boy George? Did I mention him?
Actually I liked "Do you really want to hurt me?"
I was 1 year old then and am now 4 days from being 25 years older.
Sorry, the connection of the name George with music automaticly conjures up Boy George for me, who to my ears, had far more hits than George Michael. In fact, I was under the impression George Michael was about to start either a world tour or an American tour. Nothing was said about touring Public Loos in the article I read, just something about lots of new music from GM. Then too, GM the car company is not fairing much better than GM the singer these days, so whether George or GM, maybe Mr. Michael is attracting lots of bad karma. ha ha ha Which brings me back to Karma Chameleon by Culture Club, by George! And I wasn't even trying to do that, either. Let's hope this couple never gets together to elope.
I hope you will forgive my further comment, but it beats looking at that Loo.
Post a Comment